Project title: Women & Work
Themes: Gender issues and equal opportunities, social integration/exclusion, active citizenship, democracy and human rights.
Aim and Objectives
The workshop is willing to assist women who have left the education system too early to have the required practical skills and knowledge to access to the current labour market and consequently improve their professional and personal standard. The workshop believe to stimulate the women to wider involvement while focusing on issues relevant to this target: approach women issues through a human rights perspective, furnish knowledge and skills in time and conflict management, leadership and several topics related with work environment (CV, job interview, etc).
1. Understanding women’s issues through a human rights perspective;
2. Raising awareness and reflecting on different stereotypes about women in society;
3. Insight about women activism in history in order to compare women’s involvement in the society now and in the past;
4. Sharing European countries cultures through women’s professional experience;
5. Giving knowledge and skills in the tools of the time management, conflict management, work organization, job interviews, Europass Curriculum Vitae preparation and leadership;
6. Meeting with successful women in professional life from local area.
Dates and Venue of activities: 14th – 21st of April 2013, Ödemiş, İzmir – Turkey
About Odemis and Izmir:
A trip to Ephesus:
A trip to Virgin Mary house ( Mary’s last house second Bible):
- Accommodation and food: During the training course accommodation and food will be 100% covered by the project.
- Travel Cost: %100 of total travel cost (up to €350,00) will be covered by the project. Travel expenses will be reimbursed at the end of the project meeting.
How to be a partner?
If you are interested to take part in this workshop, please fill in the attached document and sent it back to Marie HUGUET and Senem KALAFAT by email as soon as possible.